Massive Special $395 each
Get Certified! Take our Scuba Lesson with the PADI Open Water Diver Course in Adelaide South Australia
Get your PADI scuba certification. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. Check out the dates of the next course.
What You Learn
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
To enroll in the PADI Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course,
- Be 12 years or older (PADI eLearning requires a minimum age 13 years due to Australian Standards
- A medical check passing you fit to dive.